Since the 3d week of February BroutonLab has started new course on Deep Learning. The lecturing will be performed on the Faculty of Mathematics, Mechanics and Computer Science of SFEDU (Southern Federal University, Russia). The aim of the course is a delivering of practical skills in Deep Learning.
All materials of this course (lectures and practical lessons) will be published in our github repository
During the near 3 months we plan to cover the following topics:
- Basics of Machine Learning
- Neural Networks fundamentals
- Deep Learning in Natural Language Processing
- Deep Learning in Computer Vision
- Basics of Deep Learning in Reinforcement Learning
If you are interested to take part in this course, don't hesitate to contact us! We would be happy to share our experience with everybody.